Meeting of the Material is a professional event about innovative materials dedicated to architecture, construction and interior design to :
- Discover the creative and sensory potential of materials;
- Facilitate the meetings of industrials and prescribers;
- Highlight collaborations between designers and creative director of materials.
Come to discover…
- A path of 500m2 in an atypical place renovated by the architect Louis Paillard;
- Industrials manufacturers of material which will present their innovations in an original and exclusive scenography;
- Two days of main event followed by an ephemeral show-room.
Meeting of the Material is imagined, conceived and organized by Bookstorming, publishing group specialized in architecture and design.
The 3rd edition of the Meeting of the Material has welcome on its two days of main event 1034 professional visitors (60 % of interior architect, designers and decorator and 40% of DLPG architects) whether an increase of 10% against the previous edition.